Thursday, March 11, 2010
MY FIRST POST
Hello, my fellow friends I am glad to tell you I am so excited to become a blogger. Everybody tells me it is addicting so I thought maybe I would try it out. So I will start off by telling you that I had my first soccor practice at Timpanogo Indoor Soccor Stadium. It was way fun, till I fell backwards on to the turf and developed a carpet burn. It hurt, but I got up and started running for about 30 minutes none stop that is when I stopped thinking about my burn at which point I was trying to remember how to breath. I really need to get in shape or else I will be needing an oxygen tank by the time soccors over. The day ended on a good note with a Pepsi and a bagel sandwich, yummy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
pepsi probably doesn't help....lol
ReplyDelete